April 24, 2007

Being Bad

I had chosen the being bad module not really understanding what it was about.
I assumed that the module had something to do with crime, youth offenders, kids being bad.
Reading the module guide i came across different topics such as smoking, lying, tattoo's, being too religious, gambling and infidelity and many more just to name a few i came across other shocking topic's as well. According to my knowledge this module had nothing to do with crime.
The module talks about individuals actions and the reason's for those actions, and on what society see as bad. I remember my grandfather asking me "son what topics would you be discussing in this being bad module. " I had told him a few of the topics, my grandfather coming from a christian background replied " Lord have mercy son leave that module alone. I laughed, then explained the topics were to provide arguments and understandings into what society see as bad.

Bad is a concept used to describe undesirable circumstances or events.

No comments: